Pages

Wednesday, August 31

A Week Off Before the Big Stress

Currently trying out this new version of Blogger. It's okay I guess. Yes, it looks modern, and it'll take me a while to get used to this theme again. BAH. 

Anyway, this week has been only a little more than uneventful. Yesterday I went with my mother's family to Bukit Tinggi in Pahang for a mini stroll, and it wasn't so bad :D. And the day before that I watched Cars 2. Here's my critique about it if anyone even bothers to read this shit. 

Yes, there's a lot of action and cool gadgets in Cars 2. But I must say, the plot is boring and won't attract any more mature audiences. At first I thought the movie is about friendship between Lighting and Mater, but in the overall it was just the story of how Mater solved a huge case in the Cars World. Like some of my friends say before this movie is out, it sort of resembles Fast and Furious, kids version (That's a terrible idea in my opinion). And the only scenes I find nice is on Lighting's part, and also the scene where Mater wanted to keep his dents (so sweet~~ :love:). God, it's like a much, much, MUCH worse version of Johnny English. Pixar definitely ruined it this time. Where did all the cute friendship and morales of the movies go?!?! I hope the future cartoons won't be as crappy as this one. ;A;

Anyway, 3 years since I entered high school, and my mom still doesn't know what is a mood swing. I missed my daddy's call today, and I nearly cried. Dx!!! But soon I SMSed him sorry and I really missed him. It was really boring at home. 

Not like I stayed home for the past three days actually. Like I said, I went to Pahang on Wenesday, 1 Utama on Tuesday and around Low Yat Plaza on Monday. I forgot where have I been on Sunday and Saturday, but I definitely did not stay home either o______0'''

So yes, I plan to stay home today after that awful incident in Pavillion this morning, and just engross myself in my pile of fiction after I finish with this post. 

Speaking of fiction, I hate it when bookstores put a good series of books in the Highlight Section and when I come back barely two weeks later, it's gone. I don't mean the only the highlight section of course, but the whole bookstore. I tried to find the books I want in Pavillion today, but nooooooo. It's not there. Imma start a wish list later. 

Anyway, I plan to finish some easy homework on Friday or something else boring, since I think mom has work again tomorrow. Then after that day I'll spend the rest of my time being a crazy retard over at Kitty's condo full of Japanese people. 

So after this week ends, I shall finally REALLY study for my own good for the sake of JUECs. No one really cares about PMRs really. Heck, even my cousin from government school doesn't give a shit about it! LOL. I wish I could be as carefree as him now. 

So ciao. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment