Pages

Sunday, August 7

OPEN DAY!!!

It seems that this day wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. :D!!!

Okay, so this morning, mom was the one to fetch me to school. At first we wanted to go to the McDonald's just outside my neighborhood, but the road was blocked. So we tried driving a few rounds around my school finding something to eat, and we ended up at a different branch of McDonald in Taman Connaught. ==''' Then I got to school at 7.10. 

After watching 4,5,6 preparing stuff for the day we went down to the 看台 to kill time, aka draw, read, listen to music. On our way there, we saw a MINI MAZE!!! At first I thought it was a bouncing castle, but a mini maze is just as fine xD. 

So after the queue got a little shorter, we went for it. Then a senior tried to scare us by slapping a hand from the opposite wall. Kitty only slapped it back like some hi-5, then we both ran away laughing. 

At first before that I thought of a taking a helium balloon into the maze. After hearing people screaming, Kitty and I joked that when we got scared, the helium balloon would suddenly jerk violently and swing around the maze, like some fake animation, LMFAO!!! XDXDXD

After getting out of there, we gave another round in 4,5,6. Things were starting to get into place, and there were a hell lot of bookmarks in Cartoonist Club! xD I even saw mine, which looks weird now that I saw it again. You do NOT draw muscles by giving it one single line a third of the width of the arm. =A= I need to improve...

Later we just wandered around aimlessly with Kitty playing games and me taking pointless photos. After that we decided to kill the last hour by watching the mini concert in the school hall. It was pretty good, actually. :D Go teenagers!!! 


Yeah, that's it. =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment