Pages

Monday, August 22

PMR Trials

Detailed drawings are the most annoying to ink, because after that you have to rub off all the pencil tracing. I think there are still some left when I took this picture, but to hell with that.

Kitty said this is called a scratch card, but I prefer my own noun 'rainbow scribblies'. I posted this on Facebook once and asked what should I draw in that blank space on the left, and until now I still haven't got a satisfied answer. Some friends I have, lawl. xD

It's been forever since I really colored an A4 piece with color pencils. So far everyone likes it, but I still think I messed up the sun. It looks like it had makeup or something, and that's kinda freaking me out. EWW. But other than that I love how it turned out :)
Dude, it's been a while. These are recent artworks I made in the past month, with the first one being obviously the current one. I already inked that one in, but before I shaded it I already had to photostat the WIP to Kitty so she can just be satisfied and start coloring already (before that she kept asking when am I going to finish this junk). I just finished shading the piece just now, and compared to the blank one, at least it has moar life in it. And yes, it is somehow similar to the concept of my room, but my wall isn't that messy. Yet. 

So yes, PMR trials are here, and this morning's Math exams are as expected, easy as SHIT. Now, if only we could get the teachers to take this instead of the JUEs as our overall marks... (the other one is much harder, I can assure you). Sigh... 
Right now I don't give a shit about studying, I just wanna update everything online that I could get my hands on, this blog included. The trials now aren't that stressing, really...but once JUEC comes, I don't think I'll still be as free as now anymore... free as in mentally free. Oh, the horrors of being fifteen. Dx!!!

Right now, I'm addicted to drawing any OC of mine with scars and upgrades with details, like Miko when she turns 18. Ehehe. That's what you get when you give an artist blank pieces of paper (actually they're supposed to be 草稿 for Maths xP). And I came up with a new story this month based on that third picture. I may post some spoilers, but I dunno, let's just see if I'm in the mood xD~ The story title is Facade, and I'm going to give all the main characters SCARS!!! (that or they'll eventually have one anyway xD). 

Facade is a story based on a simple concept of Heaven and Hell, where the usual rules state. Angels are not allowed to love (favoritism shit), demons would burn under the sun, all that crap. There will be violence and gore, which will be the main theme in here. Of course, there are also gays!!! Nah, not that much, it's like only soft hints and such. But it's mainly gore. Violence only comes second in here. Yeah! My first gore fiction! Woohoo! A new theme to work on! 

If you've seen my last fiction you'd know how much I just SUCK in horror. Besides, I hate it when those scenes in a movie make me jumpy, so not that much horror in Facade. Maybe 10%, but that's it. It's horror that gives me nightmares, not gore. Hahaha, how weird xD

Alright. I think I talked enough shit for anyone out there to stare at for the rest of the week. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment