Pages

Thursday, August 4

"He is a great person. 
Once could be a fluke
Twice could be out of luck
But winning first place for three times
Shows that he has true talent."
From some yaoi manga

Well, just got back from Essay Competition. The title was so cliche, I tell you. Although we have been divided into different categories by age, the title was still similar. You have to write something unforgettable. And for us seniors (Jr3 included actually) the title says the day has changed your life. I wrote about myself being found by some foreign editor to be an author. But like last year, I wrote it simply. And I don't think I'll still get first prize this year. Yes, partly because I don't have the confidence, but also the fact that I didn't really give my all in there. Ahaha, xP I think it'll be one of my friends that will take my place this time round x3. 

Now I have some moar ideas in my head. I swear to Saomozenth, I don't think my imagination would end anytime as long as I live as Nini Chislette. But not like I don't like it x3 ~ 

Anyway, about the ideas thing. I wanted to draw a lot of stuff. And write a lot of stuff. 
1. Draw
  • Chains
  • Roses
  • Expressions (mostly on the negative part)
  • OC Upgrades
2. Write
  • Articles for KCN (shit...)
  • Candy Scenes for Halovillea
  • Naruto Fan Fiction
  • What I dream of my college life (summary in previous post)
That's a lot on my account. Oh well. Now I have to continue drawing the chains. Michelie was lazy to continue her piece because she doesn't really like her own way of drawing chains, so I volunteered to draw them for her. Sounds like a collab, ain't it? xD CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment