Pages

Sunday, August 14

Grandmama's BDay

This time, the grandmother is from my mother's side. Hope that makes one thing clear. 

So yes, we went to Viva Home to celebrate her birthday just now, and at first I thought it was gonna be boring, but turns out it was really fun! At first, of course, I only chatted with my mom, and like every other visit with my cousins, eventually I'd get a few laughs with them. 

It all started after the cake was served. 舅母told me to get the cake for them, and I did. So I got the cake for 舅父 first, and while he took it 舅母 said thank you for him. Then I said "It's for 舅父,not for you." Then she faked a sour face xD! So I took another piece of cake and gave it to her and "made an apology". Then later Seng Wei passed a toothpick to me saying it was a tip for serving the cake. LAWL. XD~!!! 

After finishing the cake, I sat at their table and talked to them. Then somehow it ended up with us taking videos of each other of us taking videos of them, lmao xD~ 


If you ever dined in Gardens, you'd know the swing seats that have to be reserved if you ever want to sit there on your next visit. Well, guess what? Check THIS out. 


Five people, two of them adults, are sitting on the swing, and I was staring at the chains trembling out of stress. My face must have had the words "Oh fuck, don't make us pay the damage" written all over, and what more the youngest cousin is sitting on the handle like a she-Tarzan or some shit. 


All in all, I had fun today. xD!!! Oh well, gotta go now. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment