Pages

Sunday, August 7

Hottest Villains EVAR

I think I have a fetish for villains with scars and deformed faces. And those kinds of agents with every inch of their skin covered from head to toe, like Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe, but that's not the point now. Imma talk about VILLAINS in this post!!! 

So,as I was saying, I tend to like villains who are scarred in any way. 

And Darth Vader used to be my numbah one villain until I watched Captain America yesterday afternoon. 

The antagonist of this movie is some handsome Hitler henchman named Johann Schmidt. At first he looked whole and had no scars whatsoever on his face. 

And then, in one scene where he and Steve (aka Capt. America) meet on some bridge, and after getting punched, he peeled off his perfect scarless mask to reveal a red skinned face, with his nose half cut off. 

Then...

MAN, I was all thinking, THIS IS BETTER THAN DARTH VADER!!! I'm sorry Vader, but I've found someone with a moar handsome face among the movies I have watched so far. 

After that I browsed through DeviantArt in search of moar versions of Schmidt. 
Apparently his face was supposed to be a skull. But too late, I still love him like CRAZY. xD!!! 

But so far, I still haven't found a nice picture of him to download. But I have this cute picture of Vader in my folder. He's a sugah-skull! :love: ~
Of course, there are moar of his pictures, but I'm keeping him to myself!!! xD!!! But fine, here's another cute picture of him. And another of my favorite villain, Zuko from ATLA

Damn, scars are the BOMB! I don't have a favorite protagonist in particular though, and I only liked Green Lantern because his superpowers are based on...

IMAGINATION!!!

So there. I like guys with badass looks and villains with scars. You got a problem with that then you can just walk away. 

Oops. Forgot the awesome-suit-covered-head-to-toe guys. Snake Eyes is good, but knowing that he's keeping his mouth shut for the rest of his life for the sake of someone DEAD sounds stupid, so yeah. I'll give you good examples!!! There's Darth Vader, there's Schmidt's henchmen, there's that white guy from G.I. Joe (Snake Eye's rival)! I'm even designing that kind of suit right at this very moment now! Hahaz xD~

Well, that's all for now. x3!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment