Pages

Saturday, August 6

At first I thought it was pointless attendance.

Today is the Eve of Open Day. Last night, my friends said we don't need to bring any books of any sort, just ourselves. Apparently we just go there to kill time (for those who have no jobs whatsoever in decorating the school or watching over stalls on Open Day, which includes me). Kitty and I were wandering around aimlessly trying to pass time. 

First, we went to the library, but apparently it was closed for the day. So we stayed on the Other Side of the library watching the Cadets march. They looked really cool, until the part where they have to go into single file horizontally. When they had to narrow the gap between themselves, they were lightly stomping on the ground and that reminded me of penguins. Min Xian named the one shouting orders the Sergeant. So yes, from now on we will refer to the Cadets of our school as the Penguins (lol, I could see a mascot in my head already xD). 

Then, after we got bored, we tried the playground, but apparently high school students aren't allowed in there. So we just stayed by the kindergarten building and kept reading and drawing. The Penguins look even moar awkward from that angle, Kitty said xP xD. 

After getting bored there again, we went to the Double D to get a form filled about bringing our camera to school for some KCN stuff. Then we tried to find the teachers that represent our group. In the end we stayed in Jr3A because A. Air conditioner and B. Emily's playing guitar, so there's music for entertainment. 

After staying in there for a while we continued on our adventure to find the teachers. Not so surprisingly they're in the classroom for English Society, and after that we went back to Jr3A. Haha, makes me feel that Kitty and I don't really have a social status in school (except for being the awesome writers we are from KCN!!! xD). 

I slept on the holy grounds of Jr3A for about an hour, while Kitty just draws and talked to Peanut and Neon. At least that was what I heard when I was half-conscious. She also went to Double D to get the form complete.

I ended up drooling a small part of my bag (I used that as a pillow). The floor was surprisingly comfy compared to sitting on a chair and lying on the table. While I was sleeping I was spread out like some kid, lawl.

Then I started to sing with Emily and her Guitar Gang. It's been a while since I sang like crazy and even screamed on the chorus part of Marry You by Bruno Mars. We also sang quite a number of Taylor Swift songs and Bring Me Some Sunshine from 3 Idiots. It was fun. We were even stuck on on of her songs Mean, and I forgot how to sing the pre-chorus, and Emily just kept strumming on. So I just said "Oh well," just before the chorus, and started to sing just in time and tune with the guitar. That got us laughing, LMFAO xDxDxD!!! 

Man, I had a great time with her and Zee (aka Zhuan Yuan) with their guitars. In some way singing out loud is a stress relief. :)

Oh, and a bunch of guys were at the front trying to dance with the music, but suddenly Emily, Zee and I were screaming the chorus part of Marry You, and they can't hear their own music because it was from someone's E-Dic (DON'T take this the wrong way, I meant E-Dictionary. I'm just lazy to type out too much in the near future). Lawl, and some of their dance moves are kinda awkward and funny too... But still, hope you improve very soon, Jr3A guys! xD

Well, after singing (and also after school ended, FINALLY) I have this mini Aftermath. I sang Marry You aloud for a while while making my way slowly towards B gate, and slowly I started to sway and get tired. Lawl, it's like I got drunk from singing or something. xD~ Then I had a nap in the van. Damn, I was so tired, hahaz. 

Then I slept in mah room for three hours straight on a proper bed. 

Ah, good times. Now this is a high school memory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment