Pages

Friday, August 5

All for nothing

I'm warning you right now. This post contains drama and vulgar language. Don't read if you don't like. 

Whenever I see those pathetic girls in dramas running to cry in toilet cubicles, I thought it really funny. I mean, it's really smelly in there. And dirty. Don't they see that?

Well, after experiencing that myself I knew how they feel. 

Apparently toilet cubicles give you the privacy you need, and you are so preoccupied with your sad, sad thoughts your nose doesn't really feel a thing, and your eyes are such a blur-blur and you don't care a shit if it's dirty and pathetic, as long as no one saw you. 
I thought I could let this slip unnoticed, but apparently my eyes go easily red once I shed only a few tears. Now that's something new. 

Anyway, Charmaine stood me up on our sleepover again.

This was supposed to be a replacement of last sleepover in a way, and we had plans. And it was organized like, what, a month ago? And suddenly Talent Time comes up. That fucking shit ruined everything. I swear, this is like typical drama or something. A major event destroys a relationship. Saomozenth fucking curses you to the depths of hell and let the Takers rip the organs out of you! I really want to punch her in the face when she didn't take me seriously at first. 

That takes me back to Standard 6, when we had our first fight. We hit each other in the head a little too violently and recklessly, and for the rest of the week I spent my time in the library helping a friend out in rearranging the books. 

Which also takes me to the time that I saw CD in the library watching me do that. I just smiled back at him or something. I didn't start liking him back then. Only thought he was attractive, no moar. o3o. 

Okay, that's it, g'nite. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment